India has been blessed with a vast variety of wildlife. If you want to explore the exotic wildlife of the country then Wildlife with Golden Triangle Tour of 22 nights and 23 days is going to be a perfect one for you.
During the tour, you will visit extremely popular wildlife reserves such as Sariska, Ranthambore, Bharatpur, Bandhavgarh and Kaziranga.
Along with sightseeing in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur-The Golden Triangle Cities, you will also cover the attractions at Khajuraho and Kolkata.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Guided tours of Delhi’s attractions like Jantar Mantar and Raj ghat
- Cover City Palace during sightseeing in Jaipur
- Jungle safari into the Ranthambore National Park
- Bird watching in the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, in Agra
- Cover the Western Group of Temples at Khajuraho, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Jeep/Elephant Safari into the Bandhavgarh and Kanha National Park
- Visit the famous Howrah Bridge and Victoria Memorial in Kolkata
- Spotting wildlife at Kaziranga National Park