The royal state of Rajasthan is a land of golden sands, vibrant colors, varied wildlife, friendly villages and innumerable forts and palaces. The state is one of the most visited destinations in India that is equally popular amidst national and foreign tourists. 20 Days of Rajasthan- Heritage, Wildlife, Rural And Desert Experience is a meticulously planned itinerary that offers you a chance to explore the forts, palaces and havelis, pay homage to the deities at the popular temples, indulge in shopping at the popular bazaars, meet the village locals, have a rendezvous with the exotic wildlife, enjoy camel safaris and elephant ride, and much more. The itinerary also includes a visit to the World Heritage Sites and other attractions of Delhi and Agra.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Explore the World Heritage Sites of Delhi-Red Fort and Qutub Minar
- Visit to the mesmerizing Taj Mahal (Agra), one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Wildlife spotting at the Ranthambore National Park
- Sightseeing in Jaipur including World Heritage Site-Jantar Mantar
- An elephant ride up to the entry gate of Amer Fort, Jaipur
- Visit to the villages of Samode
- Bird watching at Nimaj reservoir
- Shopping at popular bazaars of Rajasthan
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- City tour of Udaipur including City Palace
- Visit to the popular attractions of Jodhpur including Mehrangarh fort
- Camel safari at Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
- Sightseeing in Bikaner including Karni Mata Temple or Junagarh Fort